Friday, January 4, 2008

Create and share your Slideshows on Slide.com

I produced this slideshow using Slide.com, another great Web 2.0 tool by one the leading application and widget developers on Facebook, MySpace and other social networking sites.


It was pretty simple to use and I easily uploaded the images from my Flickr account and created this simple slideshow. The slide widget creator offers a number of choices on template styles, skins, transitions, backgrounds and even music and videos from their extensive library. Once I created the slideshow I was able to pick Blogger from the many choices available to post it here directly.

The gallery view is really cool too and has a similarity to Flickr's "View as Slideshow" feature and as you can see it has all the tagging capability to comment, subscribe to or embed the slideshow. Overall, I really like Slide and I've added it to my Web 2.0 toolkit.

You can view the gallery view here:
http://www.slide.com/r/oVMCdNNy5j_QQl2UQ1at3g4bT4vMwIqJ

Or view the original Flickr photo set here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/21904848@N02/sets/72157603631012977/

These are photos from the Streaming Media West Conference that took place November 2007 in San Jose, California. This set covers the exhibit hall and a few of the conference sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment