Monday, March 3, 2008

Scobelizer Launches FastCompany.TV



Robert Scoble launched FastCompany.tv today with two new shows - FastCompany Live and ScobleizerTV. On his blog , he writes, "The first is a show done totally on cell phones. If you’ve been watching my Qik channel, you’ve been getting a preview. The second is a new version of my show. This time done with high-end microphones and much better camera equipment. Oh, and a camera operator (that’d be my producer, Rocky Barbanica) instead of me trying to do everything."

In his new role as Managing Director he will be building a business video network for FastCompany. Here's his welcome video.



Congratulations Robert!

Let me know if you need help producing any big broadcast videoconferences or web casts.

Related:

No comments:

Post a Comment