Saturday, November 29, 2008

Weekly Review: Online Video, Gadgets and Social Media Links 11/23/08 - 11/29/08

Each day I build a bookmark page of links I find through my RSS feeds in Google Reader, web pages that were shared by friends I subscribed to on Friendfeed and people I follow on Twitter. I use them mainly for reference when blogging and sharing. Here's a collection of links I've assembled from this past week. It's a mix of online video news, gadgets and social media. Even with the Thanksgiving holiday it was a busy week. I have several draft posts that I'm working on which will be published soon so stay tuned.

November 23, 2008





CRACKLEhttp://blogs.voices.com/voxdaily/sag_logo_200x200.gifNovember 24, 2008












November 25, 2008
0
  • Why does everything suck?: Something is Happening To Our Brains
    • There are few who at this point have not heard about the suicide of Abraham Biggs on Justin.tv. There are few that don’t know that visitors to the chat room associated with the Justin.tv video feed egged him on. There are few that are not disgusted by the thought, no, the horror of what happened. But there is a bigger picture here. And it is not a bigger picture about the horrors of the Internet. Behavior of the type that was displayed in the chat room is, I think, a symptom of a much larger issue.









November 26, 2008




http://www.gadgetell.com/images/2006/11/slingmedialogo.gif
http://news.gotgame.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/hulu-logo.jpgJoost image