Sunday, August 30, 2009

Coming Soon to Klessblog, CEO Conversations

It's been a busy summer which kept me running and offline frequently and probably the busiest I've been at my corporate day job in years. But I'm happy to report it's been quite an adventure. I've had the opportunity to meet many new people along the way, make new friends and interview CEOs, Co-founders, marketing directors, product managers and thought leaders who help shape the future of online video and social media. As I approach the two year mark of Larry Kless' Weblog, with close to 400 blog posts and counting, I want to acknowledge and thank everyone who took the time to reach out to me, contribute news and information, arrange conference calls, send me emails and press releases and most importantly help educate me on the value they bring to the online video space so that I can share those conversations with the readers of this blog.

I mentioned a few months ago,
"What I love about writing this blog is that I get to meet new people and learn all about their companies, the products and services they offer and their technology innovations that help shape the online video industry."
But with the daily demands of my professional and personal life it's been a challenge to publish many of the interviews I've conducted over the last few months in a timely manner. I find myself echoing the same words from that previous post to say, I have a number of blog posts I'm working on I wanted to take a moment to let you all know what's upcoming on this blog.

Coming in September: CEO Conversations
While this isn't a new feature, I'll be giving it some focus with a title much like Pete Wylie and Tim Street have done on their blogs when they interview online video leaders. Here's some of the people who I've had the pleasure of speaking with whom I will profile in the coming weeks.
Not to mention
Additional interviews and conversations I've had with other online video leaders and companies, that have yet to be published:
  • Adap.tv - talks about the upgraded OneSource 2.0 ad management platform
  • Channels.com - CEO Sean Doherty discusses his RSS video site which launched last September '08
  • The Feedroom - Matt DeLoca, SVP of Sales discusses the rapid adoption they are seeing at the corporate level for online video advertising and communications and updates The Feedroom's web site and business focus
  • WonderHowTo - a conversation with CEO Stephen Chao about his how-to video site
There's a whole lot more that I'll be publishing on this blog. With the Online Video Platform Summit and Streaming Media West now just a few months away you can bet that I'll be promoting those events as well. I also want thank Eric Schumacher-Rasmussen, Dan Rayburn and Joel Unickow at Streamingmedia.com and my good friend Mark Robertson, Founder of ReelSEO who have been great supporters and have given me the opportunity to extend my reach beyond this blog.