Monday, May 3, 2010

More... Life After Death by Powerpoint 2010

As I've been preparing for several upcoming events, I've been spending a lot of time in Powerpoint to create my presentations. I've mentioned before, a reoccurring theme in this blog is the "Death by Powerpoint" syndrome and the challenges that are faced in meeting rooms all over the world. How do we create presentations that engage audiences and get our messages across? In one of my early blog posts I shared a hilarious video Life After Death by PowerPoint Video by Don McMillan, a stand up comedian who has honed his skill at corporate comedy working 12 years as an engineer and manager in Silicon Valley and 18 years doing stand-up comedy. In October 2009, Don was named the #1 Corporate comedian by CBS BNET. This a new and expanded version of his YouTube hit "Life After Death by PowerPoint". Enjoy this little excursion from all the Flash bashing and Google world domination news...



Related posts: ?