Monday, November 22, 2010

Coming Soon on Klessblog: Interviews from Streaming Media West, Online Video Platform Summit and NewTeeVee Live

In my last post, I mentioned that I recorded a number of interviews at Streaming Media West, the Online Video Platform Summit, and also at NewTeeVee Live, and I thought I'd take a moment to share what's coming soon on this blog. I spoke with a wide variety of people from the online video industry as well as online video platform customers, and I want to thank everyone who took the time to talk with me, to share their industry perspectives, insights and innovation. Everyone seemed to get a kick out of seeing my post-modern camera set up, which consisted of (note the weight of each item): a Kodak Zi8 pocket HD video camera (4 oz.), an Audio Technica ATR-3350 Lavalier mic (0.2 oz), a Litepanels MicroPro LED light (4 oz.), and a Photo and Sound fluid head tripod (12 lbs!)

Also, thanks to my good friend Mark Robertson, and to Grant Crowell, who assisted me on some of the videos with lighting, audio and interviews for ReelSEO Online Video Marketing Guide. Several interviews we recorded will appear on ReelSEO, and actually our eCommerce interview with Justin Foster has already been posted on ReelSEO and on the Video Commerce Consortium blog. I plan to post that interview here as well. Also, look for the videos from the Online Video Platform Summit to appear on OnlineVideo.net.

Until then, here's a list of the folks I interviewed, in order, who will be featured in upcoming videos on this blog:

Streaming Media West/Online Video Platform Summit:
NewTeeVee Live:
I also have a few other video interviews I've been working on prior to these events, with Steven Horn, VP of Programming for Metacafe and David Burch, Communications Director of TubeMogul, that will be posted soon.