Thursday, September 1, 2011

Where's Klessblog?

For many of you who have followed this blog, you may have noticed that things have slowed down here a bit at Klessblog, and I wanted to take a moment to give an update on where I've been and what's happening here on the blog.

Over this past year, the number of posts I've written has decreased significantly, with only two posts each for the past few months, and that's mainly due to an extremely busy work schedule at my day job. For many in the corporate video sector, things tend to slow down in the summer as people cash in on their vacation time and break away from the daily grind. But things actually got busier for me and it looks like that's going to be a continued trend through the end of the year.

Outside of my busy work schedule, I've also been trying to spend more time with my family and less time online. So that's why you haven't heard much from me over the last few months, but that I plan to get back to blogging soon. I've got a lot of interviews I've been working on the last few months, mainly online video conversations with industry professionals and executives, and my goal is to publish each one I have in the works.


With that, here's a quick snapshot of who's coming up on Klessblog:


Many thanks to you all!

Cheers, Larry


Update: I added a few more names to the list of interviews I forgot to include in the original.

4 comments: